Serpens is a node-based scripting addon for blender. It allows you to create real, installable python addons without touching a single line of code.
Whether you want to make a simple panel with buttons you often use, create a pie menu to improve your workflow, or create something more complex to share online, Serpens lets you do this with nodes.
If you want to have a good entry point into the blender API and start learning python Serpens is also for you. We provide tools to include python code and let you see the generated code to learn from.
Create complex interfaces (addon created by Corza)
Create interactive modals
Interact with geometry nodes
Add to the blender UI
Built with Serpens
- Write Text File node
- Watch Script Change option
- Modal Operators
- Preset nodes
- See here for the full changelog
- Complete redesign of the blend data systems
- Full documentation including documentation of every node
- New nodes
- New property types (pointer, collection, group)
2.0.0 - 2.1.7
1.0.0 - 1.0.4